I woke up incredibly happy this morning. Hard to explain, seeing as the last 2 nights have been tossing and turning and fitful sleeping....interrupted by sick kids, and a rambunctious kitten.....only to have the day start at the crack of dawn. BRING ON THE COFFEE!
Yet for all my bubbliness I went to work today and found myself quite introspective. I wasn't as talkative, nor as outgoing as I usually am. Was, well, weird!
Had a great day. Boys and I cleaned out the closets, was fun going thru all their old clothes, toys, etc . Got them involved with donating their gently used items they no longer wanted or needed. Chace said to me after nap, "I hope a sad little boy finds my old things and his heart smiles",. Was soooo cute . I hope this is a life lesson they take with them into adulthood.
Have a lot of choices and decisions to make coming up in the near future and not even sure where to start or how to go about sorting it all out. Part of life I suppose, just seems overwhelming at times.
1 comment:
Hang in there, Deanne. You will make the right choices. I hope you have more restful nights.
Post a Comment