19.5.12

Playing Hooky

Just Chillin..
 on the hunt for wee little fishies...

 MiniMan chowing down on his fave : a burger!

 :)

 caught one!

 drying off in the sun...

 racing to Mommy..

 drying off.

This week I decided we needed a little bit of spontaneous happyness. So I packed up the car, and off we headed to Harrison...Chace was stunned I was letting them skip school, and Cole was super excited to be going on a mini road trip. I told the boys about their Grandpa and how when I was younger, he would let me skip school every so often, and we would spend the day together. Those days made me feel so special, and still are some of my best memories. Chace asked if I was making tradition (smart kid!), and I said "yes family traditions are important, and help make  memories for when we get older".  My guys felt pretty special, spending the day at the beach, and being able to tell their friends at school the next day.  I feel very lucky I am able to have the time to do such fun things with my sons. Blessed to have such awesome childhood memories I can share with my boys, and hopefully make their childhood just as happy. 

No comments: