9.5.12

2 months

Hi Daddy.  The simple fact I have to type this, and not be able to phone you breaks my heart all over again, into a million pieces.  I miss you. I spend nights praying and begging and walking aimlessly through our little house.  I am so completely lost without you, and rocked to my core that my superhero is not, in fact, invisible. 

Daddy I don't know how this works ~ but more than anything I pray you can hear me when I talk to you, and know that I am proud you are my Father.  I know in the depths of my soul I am lucky, to have had a beautiful spirit raise me, befriend me, and unconditionally love me, and I was blessed with the privilege of calling you Dad. My Dad .  You make me proud, being able to be known as your kid. Being able to name my youngest miracle after you.

2 months ago today you were finally able to rest, and for that I am grateful, even as my heart breaks daily, for the hole my life now has.  Forever I will miss you, Love you, and wish I could have just 5 more seconds, to hold your hand, have your grey/blue eyes twinkle. I will forever look up to you, on that pedestal, that noone will ever be tall enough to reach.......

Daddy I love you,

Love your #1 fan
XOXO 





No comments: