I've been struggling to find inner peace, and not dwell in my despair over losing my Dad....it's been the biggest battle of my life, and daily I find myself wondering if I'm good enough to conquer. My children are my life purpose, and unfortunately, losing my father has shown me the value of time, and how fleeting it really is.
I have a lot of self reflection, work, and faith to find, build, and continue, but one thing is a definite constant; my love of being a Mother.
I have remembered my father's way of living....enjoy the moment....planning is wonderful, but sometimes life just calls for spontaneous FUN!!! I am lucky enough to have great friends who embrace this motto, and thank them for inspiring me, indirectly or not, to keep up the positive vibe my father sent out each and every day of his life.
I got off work Saturday morning at ten, and after packing a picnic lunch we set off for TeaPot hill in Chilliwack....a spur of the moment inspiration from a super important person in our life ... something I never felt confident within myself to do, and decided to quit wallowing. ... what an AWESOME day!!
Both Chace and Cole were troopers...I know I was tired, and they both pulled through without complaining and even making up songs as we hiked our way to the top. I'm proud of us for enjoying life, each moment!
And I am super thankful for that special person, who even when they aren't trying or know it, inspire me, and us to keep movign forward, one step at a time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment