Cole Robert, at 9:21pm on August 20, 2007 you came into this world. You were blue, and didn't take your first breath until 4 minutes later. I remember holding my breath and clinging to my Daddy's hand, praying God would not take you from us.
The split second I heard you, my heart starting beating again. Your Grandpa was there to cut your cord, and the first person you laid eyes upon. You are a living, breathing miracle my darling Miracle MiniMan.
I named you Cole Robert, after my best friend, my Daddy. Robert is my Daddy's first name, your Grandpa. I knew from the moment he brought you over to me that we were on a special journey together, mostly with me being a spectator to the beautiful bond your Grandpa and you shared. You are so much like him it takes my breath away. You have his twinkling blue eyes, his nose, and his quirky outlook on life. You are strong, empathetic, resilient, kind, intelligent, silly, loving, thoughtful, and so many other wonderful qualities I thank God everyday for.
I love you. Fiercely. I am proud of you. Each and every single moment of every day, you amaze me at your strength and determination to overcome obstacles and live life to the fullest. Cole Robert you complete our 3Stooges family. Chace and Mommy wouldn't know near as much happiness joy and laughter without you, nor would we have any clue about dinosaurs and sharks !
Happy Birthday my Miracle MiniMan. I love you, to the stars and back, miles and miles forever. XOXOXOXOXO







No comments:
Post a Comment