19.12.11

I Remember........

3 years ago today we were told you wouldn't be leaving the hospital. We'd been told that before, and you  defied the odds. Afterall, you ARE a Temple;)  This time our hearts, and belief, were broken. You left us, to go on to bigger and better things, and we were lef t in a numbing fog of shock, heartache, and  loss. Gramps you were our world. You inspired, tough-loved, laughed, and most of all, believed. In those you loved.
Dad and I miss you. The mere mention of your name brings a flood of tears. Still. 3 years later.  we knew you were on borrowed time, and we regret taking for granted all those "tomorrows" God blessed us with.

I want you to know that I Remember. Every conversation, every secret wink, every moment, every inside joke. Everything. You continue to affect and inspire my world and I'm thankful Gramps. I love you and miss you oh so much.






"I'm proud of how far you've come. You are an incredible person and Mother. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different again. Your spirit shows in my great grandsons, and I thank you for them. I love you so much."

~JG Temple, Dec6/08
 
~"You've done me proud, and I'm leaving this world knowing in my heart you, and all you do in this world, is a work of art. I love you, and those little people you blessed us all with."

~JG Temple (my beloved grandfather)
 
http://johngtemple.com/
 

No comments: