8.9.11

Happy-Ness :)



A lot has gone on in the past few weeks and a lot has been laughed and cried about.  More smiles than tears, I'm happy to report and our little team is happily marching towards new horizons, new opportunities, and new memories. 
The boys and I made some stepping stones, one of them  with all of our hand prints, including the animals' paw prints.  We had some giggles over this process, and trying to chase a kitten and dog who is frightened of the hose afterwards was worthy of some home videos. Too bad our hands were covered in clay too. 
"my girls" are finally starting to bond. Or at least tolerate eachother.  Cassy doesn't react when the kitty attacks her tail or ears, or hogs her bed, and Zooper has stopped hissing and hiding from the dog. All in all I think progress is being made :)
Chace and I went to his parent/teacher meeting and he was thrilled with the undivided attention from the teacher, and the chance to show off his reading/writing, etc. Especially without his little brother to distract from all his self-proclaimed talents .  I sure am proud of my eldest boy. He was very disappointed when we had to leave and is super stoked to go without me tomorrow:)

No comments: