My darling dog, Cassy is more than just our family pet. She is an inspiring warrior. Cassy is now 13 and has battled (and WON) cancer 3 times. the most recent just this summer.
This past week she was not eating, and we braced ourselves for the inevitable news. We said our goodbyes and off to the vet Cassy and I went the next morning. I am thankful to have such and awesome vetrinarian, who wanted to run some "just because" xrays. Miracle of miracles, Cassy's tumor had shrunk. Why? don't know. The et examined her, to find she was suffering from a parasitic bug of some sort, as her immune system is compromised. He prescribed antibiotics, and sent BOTH of us home.
I must have looked like a freak, walking my dog home, blubbering the whole way hahaha. So whatever divine intervention happened, ThankYou. My boys came home to f ind their dog still here, and our family still complete.
Cassy you are beyond brave, and I admire your courage and strength to kick Cancer's ass, and stay with us. We love you SO MUCH. XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment