20.9.10

TeamWork

"Mommy is there any projects that you need our help to do?"

This led to 2 days of housework, baking, and enjoying the Team I'm blessed with.
Chace and Cole helped me in the kitchen, trying out new recipes I've had marked in the cookbook for ages.
Chace helped me move furniture and make room for new furniture.
Cole helped with the sweeping and sorting piles of the treasure inevitably found under the furniture.
Both boys helped me fold laundry and clear out the clothes that no longer fit all 3 of us (depressing all the way around...my babies are growing up, and Mommy seems to be growing out, *sigh*).
I really love my time with my boys.
This morning both were upstairs getting dressed...a recent event that Mommy is not allowed to help with (lol)...both were giggling and came down the stairs in their underwear....holding hands they jumped off the bottom step yelling "here comes the incredible UNDIES BOYS!!!".

hee hee....I love that my boys are warped like me :D

No comments: