
Well my little men are, like lightning, growing right before my eyes. At night when they are finally fast asleep, I sit between their beds, and thank God for blessing me with two beautiful little souls.
Chace is now 20 months old and has discovered that he is, in fact, his very own little person who is capable of looking Mommy straight in the eye and saying (with courage I might add) "NO!". As frustrating as these stand-offs tend to be at times, I sure am proud of him.
Cole is 6 months already and has mastered crawling - BACKWARDS! I feel so sorry for the little squirt as he slowly gets further and further away from his goal, growing angrier by every inch.
Both are keeping super busy, and I like it that way - life is never dull, and every day is full of blessings, new lessons, and a wonderful 34inch view of the world.
Mommyhood is my everyday Christmas.
2 comments:
I am super glad to see that you are blogging again. Such precious boys!
such precious little guys it's lovely to be able to come here to visit love g/mum g/g/mum xoxoxo
Post a Comment